The proSqueezer comes in a set of three difficulty levels: magenta (easiest), yellow (medium), and orange (hardest). Start with the magenta proSqueezer and eventually progress to the yellow and orange ones. The orange one provides the most resistance for increased difficulty.
Angeliki is a speech and language therapist, myofunctional therapist, and SI therapist based in Athens, Greece with over 25 years of experience, specializing in Apraxia, speech and language delay, stuttering, feeding therapy, and tongue thrust therapy. Be sure to check out the video above where she demonstrates how to use these unique tools.
An excellent addition to any oral motor tool bag!
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Each tool measures about 7.5" long and 1.3" at the widest part
- Dishwasher-safe (no drying cycle or added heat)
- Sold in a set (1 magenta, 1 yellow, and 1 orange tool)
- Also available separately as tip attachments for the Z-Vibe
- Patent pending
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.