ARK'S PROSPOON™ FEEDING UTENSIL (TEXTURED)
ARK's proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal for young children. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
As an extra bonus: the back of the spoon bowl has gentle bumps to help transition children from puréed to textured foods. These sensory bumps also stimulate the tongue and lower lip and provide added tongue stability.
It's a rigid spoon, but it does have slight flexibility to it so that it's gentle on the teeth (in case someone has a bite reflex and bites down on the spoon).
- Proudly designed and made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
- This listing is for 1 proSpoon™.
- Each spoon measures 5.4" long. The handle measures .35" in diameter.
- The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW).
- This size is best for infants and toddlers. Older children and adults can use the spoon as well, it just won't hold very much food for them.
- Each spoon is sold individually.
- Exact colors hues may vary slightly.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- Works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- A smooth non-textured version of the proSpoon™ is available separately here
Please note: this is a spoon, not a chew tool. If you are looking for a chew tool, please click here to see all of the options.
Please note: this is not a vibrating spoon. If you're looking for the vibrating spoon, please click here instead.