ARK'S PROSPOON™ FEEDING UTENSIL (SMOOTH)
ARK's proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal for young children. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
It's a rigid spoon, but it does have slight flexibility to it so that it's gentle on the teeth (in case someone has a bite reflex and bites down on the spoon).
- Proudly designed and made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
- This listing is for 1 proSpoon™.
- Each spoon measures 5.4" long. The handle measures .35" in diameter.
- The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW).
- This size is best for infants and toddlers. Older children and adults can use the spoon as well, it just won't hold very much food for them.
- Each spoon is sold individually.
- Exact colors hues may vary slightly.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- Works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- A textured version of the proSpoon™ is available separately here
Please note: this is a spoon, not a chew tool. If you are looking for a chew tool, please click here to see all of the options.
Please note: this is not a vibrating spoon. If you're looking for the vibrating spoon, please click here instead.