ARK'S PROSPOON™ FEEDING UTENSIL (Small, Smooth)
ARK's proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal for young children. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
It's a rigid spoon, but it does have slight flexibility to it so that it's gentle on the teeth (in case someone has a bite reflex and bites down on the spoon). This flexibility also means that you can bend the spoon slightly to make the handle curved - perfect for individuals who have limited hand dexterity to make self-feeding easier.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
- This listing is for 1 proSpoon™.
- Each small spoon measures 5.4" long. The handle measures .35" in diameter. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW). This size is best for infants and toddlers and works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each large spoon measures 6" long. The handle measures .4" in diameter. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.75 x 1" (LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- Each spoon is sold individually.
- Exact colors hues may vary slightly.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.