ARK'S BRICK TIP
The Z-Vibe® (sold separately) is intended to be used as a speech / feeding therapy tool to help teach the concept of biting/chewing skills, to increase oral awareness, to practice oral motor exercises, etc. To that end, most tip attachments for the Z-Vibe® are designed to be fairly small so that therapists can easily get into the mouth. And the chewing tip attachments are designed to be fairly chewy for individuals who have limited jaw strength or oral motor skills.
However, some people also use the Z-Vibe® as a calming/chewing tool for individuals with stronger chewing needs, and for that purpose they needed a larger and tougher tip attachment. So ARK's Brick Tip is the solution! It combines the cool-factor shape and durability of ARK's original Brick Stick chew necklace with the vibration of the Z-Vibe®. The Brick Tip is larger than the Probe or Bite-n-Chew Tip, while still being slim enough to reach the back molars. It's available in 3 color-coded hardness levels:
- Standard (Red) - this is the softest / chewiest level, recommended for mild chewing
- Medium Firm (Teal) - this is firmer, but still with some chewiness to it, recommended for moderate chewing
- Very Firm (Royal Blue) - this level is the most firm, recommended for individuals who like chewing on fairly rigid items
Please note: the Z-Vibe® and all Z-Vibe® accessories including the Brick Tip are therapeutic tools, not toys. Direct supervision is required at all times.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each tip measures just under 3" long
- The main rectangular "body" of the tip measures approximately 2.2" long, .6" wide, and .4" thick. (a little bit smaller than the Brick Stick)
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- Each tip is sold individually
Caution: this is a therapeutic tool and not a toy - it should be used under direct adult supervision at all times. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, nothing chewable is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long each tip lasts will be equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if/when necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.